WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Sunday 20 June 2010

39 days to success - or Death by Video

This may interest and delight you - or fill you with dread, but I have spent the last 24 hours filming videos in the Devon sunshine, where I' ve been visiting my partner Al.




They're mostly about 2 minutes long, and they deal with just about every aspect of marketing - online and off.

I'm going to put one up every working day- in no particular order. I hope you like them: they're a labour of love, but more to the point, every one aims to give you practical advice based on my years in this hellish business.

As ever, your comments are all gratefully received.


blog comments powered by Disqus