WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Thursday 18 October 2007

Irony - and your comments

Just for the benefit of anyone who's had an irreversible sense of humour bypass operation, an explanation.

Much of what goes on in the world today is far too serious to be treated seriously, so many of these pieces are ironic. If you don't know what that word means, you strayed here by accident. Leave before I upset you any more. There are many earnest blogs entirely devoid of smiles. Any that mention Al Gore or diversity approvingly will probably suit you fine.

I really appreciate the comments you make (or at least the ones I understand) and want to thank you. I often feel like responding, but of course the system doesn't reveal your e-mail address. So if you want me to agree, disagree, or thank you, leave your e-mail address.

And by the way, Michel, I've lost yours because I'm terminally inefficient, but I really appreciated what you said.

blog comments powered by Disqus