WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Thursday 3 September 2009

Vulgar commerce - or, oh, what a deal!

You will have noticed - because like all my readers you are exceptionally observant - that greed for gold rarely, if ever, soils these pages.

On the other hand, you may be disturbed by my lack of business sense. Am I totally out of touch? Marooned in the 20th century?

"Where's your social network marketing?" I sense you asking - appalled at my poor commercial intelligence. "You're losing the plot, you fool. Are you a secret acolyte of El Gordo Ludicroso?"

Oh, alright then. I give in.

Here is a commercial break. I have something really worthwhile for you, so please pay attention.

But I must warn you. You should only read on if you or someone you know would:

a) Like to pick up pretty much everything you really need to know about direct/online marketing in just one week.

b) Straight from the horses' mouths - from some of world’s leading practitioners. Not theorists: people who have done it - I’m one, chosen chiefly for my mistakes.

c) Do so at an absurdly low cost. As low as half price. Half price? Yes. I'll explain in a moment.

You can see what it’s all about at www.eadim.com.

It’s a fairly intimate affair – if you’ll excuse the expression: not a vast hall - a relatively small number of people.

And there's a very simple reason why you can take me to the cleaners in this obscene fashion.

Two organisations who promised to send a torrent of people between them have in the end come up with none.

Not their fault, really, but there it is.

So I have room for a few more people who could come for as little as half price.

Apart from the benefits you see at www.eadim.com this event last year got more testimonials than delegates.

So if you're interested or know anyone who might be, point them in my direction.

Last year one delegate (former marketing director of a national telecoms firm) said it was the most useful week since he learned to read and count. Several people started businesses or transformed their careers as a result.

The speakers are of a unique calibre.

And so are my jokes. But you knew that already.

Let me know if you're interested at drayton@draytonbird.com - and I'll tell you the deal.

blog comments powered by Disqus