WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Monday 23 January 2012

I'm sorry - I just love this even though I've seen it before. Sent to me by Jeff Blenford


Stress

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly  accurate.
 
The picture has 2 identical dolphins in it.
 
It was used in   a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital, London .
 
Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.  
 
The dolphins are identical.  
 
A closely monitored scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact  that the dolphins are identical .
 
A  person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.
 
The more differences a person finds between the  Dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.
 
Look at the photograph and if you find more than one  or two differences you need to go on holiday....
 
 No need to reply, I'll be on holiday.
 
Never take life seriously
 
Nobody gets out alive anyway


blog comments powered by Disqus