WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Friday 6 January 2012

This put me in a good mood for the year ahead


I had quite forgotten how hilarious Private Eye can be.

Ever since they started they’ve run poems by E. J. Thribb (17½) but the current one is the funniest I can recall.

In Memoriam Kim Jong-Il, North Korean Leader

So. Farewell
Then
Kim Jong-
Il

You were
Kim Jong-
Il

Then you were
Kim Jong-
Very-il

Now you are
Kim Jong-
Il
Dead

Now we just have to hope we'll see a few on the deaths of a few other evil bastards. Assad, Putin, Omar Al-Bashir, any religious maniac of any persuasion - and so on

blog comments powered by Disqus