WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Friday 8 April 2011

At last! Miracle Vitamin Drayton

Remember the restaurant scene in When Harry met Sally when she says, “I’ll have what she’s having.”

Well, every day kind people tell me they like my ramblings, but this from Ian Dunsford had me in stitches.

“A lot of folks take vitamin supplements and all manner of potions and pills to improve just about any body part and condition.

There's one that I have nearly every day (dependent on supplier) and that's Vitamin Drayton.

It improves vision and clarity, and stimulates the mind and imagination, and the agility to adjust processes.”

Thanks, Ian. And thanks to all those who send me encouraging messages like that.

Sad to say, Vitamin Drayton is not as good as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNhOH4Y0bI.

But I just thought I’d remind you that there’s 7 days to go before the next fix is available.

And if you like the idea, well you can get a booster in October at £1,000 off, at www.eadim.com.

blog comments powered by Disqus