WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Friday 6 June 2008

More on "How to Get a Job"


Quite a few people seem interested in this, so here goes.

After a ghastly week confronting the realities of the U.K. divorce laws, which may be summed up by saying that no good deed goes unpunished we have almost completed the report that goes with the 5 minute video I did on Wednesday.

The report is based on 5 years of getting jobs I didn't always deserve, followed by 40 years of reading stupid letters from people who wanted jobs but had no idea how to get them.

Because of the vagaries of this blogging racket I can't reply to you directly, so just email me at drayton@draytonbird.com to get info on how to get it. We like the video so much we're going to put it on You Tube. I'll be interested in what you think.

If you like it, I'm going to do something on how to succeed in your career which I found lurking in my files. It's based on a talk I used to give to graduate trainees who worked for me. I'll be interested to see what you think about that, too.

Incidentally, if you don't get an immediate answer about the job-seeking report it's because I'm off to Italy for a meeting with some of my business partners. Can't wait!

blog comments powered by Disqus