WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Tuesday 20 October 2009

As ye sow, so shall ye reap

I got this today, with a heading about beating the Postal Strike. It's a relevant comment on commercial suicide as practiced by the Royal Mail.

"I wanted to drop you a quick line to see if you were working on ways to beat the postage strike as my Cambridge client has a super way for businesses to save money on postage & printing as well as enable marketing material to be received on time.

Their 'green postbox' is of course environmentally friendly too.

There are some short clips on the website that explain a little more on:
www.howtobeatthepostalstrike.co.uk - it may be something for you as well.

Feedback from someone who saved £20,000 and who beat the postal strike follows as well as more information about www.howtobeatthepostalstrike.co.uk.
"

Unfortunately I have no interest in this, but I wish I did.

blog comments powered by Disqus