WELCOME TO THE DRAYTON BIRD BLOG - Commonsense about marketing, business and life

Leave now if easily shocked or politically correct. Otherwise, please leave your comments. Statements such as "brilliant", "hugely perceptive", "what a splendid man" and "can I buy you dinner at the restaurant of your choice" are all greeted with glee.

If you like, I'll e-mail you each new dollop of drivel when I publish it. Just click here to subscribe. If you want to succeed faster, get my 101 helpful marketing ideas, one every 3 days. People love them - maybe because they're free. Go to www.draytonbirdcommonsense.com and register. You also a get a free copy of the best marketing book ever written

Thursday 15 July 2010

Was my client right to scold me? You decide.

Yesterday one of my favourite clients rang me and askd me a question.

"How long have you been giving me advice, Drayton?"

"Eight or nine years."

"Have I ever given you any advice?"

"Er ... no."

"Well I am now. You are seriously undervaluing those writing webinars."

Well gentle readers, please don't assume this is a highly unsubtle way of telling you the damn webinars are the grestest deal since free wine at one of the Emperor Nero's more imaginative orgies.

I'm just telling you what the man said, and since he runs webinars himself, who knows? - he may be right.

Anyhow you can decide for yourself (assuming you want to write stuff that persuades and you don't just come here for the bad jokes).

Just go here and sign up. There's a money-back guarantee.

In the first webinar, which lasts just under an hour, I will:


Why not
sign up now?


blog comments powered by Disqus